Southwest Art Quick Service Guide
We answer some of your most frequently asked questions in a quick & easy format.
- Order a subscription online.
- Order a gift subscription online.
- Change your address: It is best to notify us of your new address 6 to 8 weeks before you move. Keep in mind that the post office only forwards mail for 60 days.
- Check current account status (latest payment and expiration date).
- Pay your bill on our secure online page.
- Report subscription problems.
- Renew your subscription online.
- Contact Subscriber Services
- In the U.S. & Canada call: 877.212.1938
For foreign call: 386.447.2398
Write: Southwest Art, P.O. Box 421751, Palm Coast, FL 32142-1751
If you ordered through an agent (such as Publishers Clearing House or New Sub Services), please check with the agent to ensure that your order was received and processed. The agent will handle all customer service issues.
Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
Refund policy: You may cancel your subscription at any time. A refund will be issued for all remaining copies that haven’t been mailed at the time of cancellation.
- Back issues of Southwest Art are available for only $6.99 each.
- Our customer service team is available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Central Time at 1.800.258.0929.
- Write: Southwest Art Back Issues, 700 E. State St., Iola, WI 54990.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 303.449.0279
- Write: Southwest Art, 10901 W. 120th Ave., Suite 340, Broomfield, CO 80021
ABOUT OUR NEWSSTAND DISTRIBUTION
Southwest Art is carried in most but not all of the following stores: Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks, Books-A-Million, Chapters, Joseph-Beth Bookstores.
If you are interested in advertising in Southwest Art, click here to find the Regional Sales Manager for your area.